Taming the Vampire: Over 25 All New…
1131,199,074 (3.88)None

A great collection of amazing authors. Overall I've rated the book 4 stars. My favorite 2 stories though, get 5 stars.

Erin Kellison - Until Dawn: A Dragons of Bloodfire World Novella : Erin's story though gory and grimy was very sweet and romantic. And definitely an insight into the eccentric and egocentric mind of a bloodkin dragon but all in all there is a great HEA.

Charlene Hartnady - A Mate for Brynn: A Novella : Brynn is essentially a sweetheart among the Elite warriors. And yes he is very different from the others because his physique is not atypical to a vampire so he has to work even harder to prove himself worthy of being an Elite. So finally finding a mate as different as he is just a perfect match.

The rest of the stories in this anthology are just as fascinating and entertaining and I was introduced to a whole host of new authors.

Ash_P | Jan 15, 2019 |

I received an Advanced Reader's Copy from the author for voluntary review consideration. ( )
  Ash_P | Dec 10, 2016 |
Paranormal Treat served up by amazing authors. This can be easily picked up and a short adventure fill a busy schedule. For me my favorites were Kristen Painter, Erin Kellison and Laurie London. I was given an ARC copy. ( )
  marandajo | Nov 9, 2016 |

Rasey, Patricia A.Contributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Storm, EmmaContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Thorne, ElleContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Vaughn, V.Contributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,815,567 books! | Top bar: Always visible