Camaro 5th Gen 2010-2015: How to Build and…

Camaro 5th Gen 2010-2015: How to Build and Modify (edition 2016)

by Scott Parker (Author)

Member:sunriseriver
Title:Camaro 5th Gen 2010-2015: How to Build and Modify
Authors:Scott Parker (Author)
Info:Car Tech (2016), 192 pages
Collections:Tattoo/Pinstriping

Camaro 5th Gen 2010-2015: How to Build and Modify by Scott Parker

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Hooeeee. Fixing up cars has sure changed since the 70s. Scott Parker takes us on a tour of how to turn your late model Camaro into a machine both faster and better handling. Well organized with many pictures. Useful tips on how to do things (dropping the engine out the bottom is easier.) and when to call for help for (tuning the ECM.) This will give you the confidence to do your own upgrades and maybe keep you trying something you thought would be easy, but isn't. Definitely recommended.
  Bargle5 | Jan 9, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
CarTech and Scott Parker have done a great job putting this Performance How-To Book together. Easy to follow and understand, fantastically illustrated, CAMARO 5th GEN offers every bit of information needed to modify these great cars for performance. A must read for enthusiasts and a must have for those about to build. Highly Recommended. ( )
  RobtCM | Jan 5, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
loved the book it explains in detail and has nice color photos to show you each step of the way in your new project.these books are a must have for the car buff in every family.. ( )
  joann2324 | Dec 29, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I do not own a Camaro, but still found the book interesting and a joy to read. The book is well laid out, very readable, lotsa photos, lotsa details as well as plenty of background so even a neophyte like myself found it understandable. ( )
  rhbouchard | Dec 25, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I have been in love with Camaro’s since 1967. I have owned three 1st Generation Camaros, and after reading Camaro 5th Gen 2010-2015: How to Build and Modify by Scott Parker I will soon be the owner of a 5th Generation Camaro.

What you'll learn immediately from reading this book is that Scott Parker is a genius when it comes to building and modifying the 5th Generation Camaro. This book teaches the DYI Camaro enthusiast everything they need to know to build and modify the Camaro and with beautiful color pictures.

Being an “old school” muscle car guy, I was not to familiar with the LS engine and ECM computers. But Scott made things so simple for an old guy like me. After reading this book I know I can master maintaining and upgrading fuel systems, transmissions, LS engine modifications, ECM computer tuning and more.

Scott Parker’s book will help a whole new generation fall in love with the Camaro muscle car. ( )
  robert_b | Dec 22, 2016 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Scott Parker's book Camaro 5th Gen 2010-2015: How to Build and Modify was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,195,013 books! | Top bar: Always visible