Full Package by Lauren Blakely

Full Package (2017)

by Lauren Blakely

I liked this book. I decided to buy this book during a recent Audible sale because it sounded like fun and Sebastian York was listed as the narrator. I knew that this would be a great book to listen to when I was in the mood for something fun and sexy. I ended up listening to this book for hours at a time and finished it within a few day. It wasn't a life changing read or anything but I had fun with it.

This story is told from Chase's point of view. Chase is an emergency room doctor at one of the local hospitals. He has been best friends with Josie's older brother for years and has always spent a lot of time with Josie. Chase and Josie have become great friends themselves so when Josie has an opening for a roommate and Chase needs a place to live the answer seems obvious.

They are great together as roommates but Chase soon realizes that he wants something more from Josie. He decides not to act on it because their friendship is too valuable to risk. Of course, things take a turn and they become more than friends. I liked these characters as a couple and thought they had great chemistry. They really just seemed to belong together.

My only real complaint with this book was that it was too predictable. There were literally no surprises. And I like surprises. The story felt so similar to other things that I have read which took some of the fun out of the whole experience. I just felt like this was a story that really could have used some kind of element that could set it apart from other books.

Sebastian York did a fantastic job with the narration. He does such a great job with this kind of book. He really made Chase's character come to life. He also handled all of the other voices in the story, including Josie, very well. Everything in the story felt very natural with his narration. This narrator is one of the main reasons that I bought this audiobook and I thought his performance was at the caliber that I have come to expect.

I would recommend this book to fans of contemporary romance. I had a lot of fun with this book and wanted to see Chase and Josie get their happily ever after. I plan to read more for Lauren Blakely soon. ( )
  Carolesrandomlife | Jul 27, 2017 |
Absolutely loved it!!! ( )
  jvidrine | Jun 23, 2017 |
I absolutely loved "Full Package" by Lauren Blakely. The writing is funny, clever and the characters are written so well that you feel like you know them or want to know them. I've yet to come across a book by Ms. Blakely that I didn't instantly connect with. She has a full library of books and series and I would strongly suggest reading all of them if you are looking for a fun, steamy contemporary romance book to put a smile on your face.
Happy Reading...enjoy! ( )
  AmyJ71 | Jun 20, 2017 |
Chase Summers is the full package - sexy, smart and every bit of male Greek God reincarnate.

Josie Hammer, is Wyatt's little sister, but has also become Chase's best friend. They have the ultimate friendship, but neither want to take that step out of the friend zone despite how the thoughts flutter through their minds.

Becoming roommates should be easy. They know all there is to know about one another. Or so they thought...

Once they cross that line, it's nearly impossible to get back. Will their friends to lover relationship be the real deal? Can they both have the full package?

Another one of Lauren Blakely's gems that exceeds all my expectations. Lauren Blakely has written FULL PACKAGE (along with many others) with such a whimsical finesse to each and every page. She has the humor to make you laugh out loud and the talent to make you blush and look around to see if anyone sees just how rosy cheeked you are. HOT!!! SEXY!!!

Bravo to Ms. Lauren Blakely for blessing her readers with these standalone/continuations that keep getting better and better. Just when you feel like you found your favorite book boyfriend... just when you swoon over the cutest couple... she shocks us with more amazing characters that she has created.

Without a doubt, this is a must read! Full Package can indeed be read as a standalone, but would be much better read with the others as there is a beautiful build up of the characters, their relationships and how well they are connected and intertwined with each other. These romantic comedies can be read in any order:
Big Rock
Mister O
Well Hung
The Sexy One
Full Package

FYI: Once you start, you will want to put the kiddies to bed, lock yourself in your room and dive into Lauren's fiction world! ( )
  ColleenGiminiani | Jan 31, 2017 |
I personally loved it. I am a fan of Lauren Blakely, and I want one of these guys for me please... Chase and Josie, were too cute together, this is a friends to lovers story... Enjoy I sure did! ( )
  Pelusa41 | Jan 28, 2017 |

"I've been told I have quite a gift. Hey, I don't just mean in my pants. I've got a big brain too, and a huge heart of gold. And I like to use all my gifts to the fullest, the package included. Life is smooth sailing.... Until I find myself stuck between a rock and a sexy roommate, which makes for one very hard...place. Because scoring an apartment in this city is harder than finding true love. So even if I have to shack up with my buddy's smoking hot and incredibly amazing little sister, a man's got to do what a man's got to do. I can resist Josie. I'm disciplined, I'm focused, and I keep my hands to myself, even in the mere five-hundred square feet we share. Until the one night she insists on sliding under the covers with me. It'll help her sleep after what happened that day, she says. Spoiler--neither one of us sleeps. Did I mention she's also one of my best friends? That she's brilliant, beautiful and a total firecracker? Guess that makes her the full package too. What's a man stuck in a hard place to do?"--Page [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,987,589 books! | Top bar: Always visible