Enchanter (Flawed) (Volume 4)

by Becca J. Campbell

Series: Flawed {Campbell} (4)

215,198,901 (4)None
Readers say: "Wow, what an adventure."Violet can make anyone obey her. And she wants revenge.After a series of abductions, Jade just wants to enjoy life with her boyfriend, Logan. But her empathic flaw has morphed into something even worse. Now her emotions are affecting everyone nearby, making her a dangerous force. Jade's volatile emotions and Logan's super-strength make a deadly mix.Meanwhile, Violet, a woman from Logan's past, has turned from infatuated colleague to jealous stalker. After recovering from an injury, she develops the power to control minds. Now Violet is finally able to get anything--and anyone--she wants.And Violet wants Logan.While Jade is dealing with her escaping emotions, she meets fellow English major Graham. He is the only one who knows what Violet is truly capable of. Jade enlists his help in trying to save Logan from Violet's clutches. But can they stop Violet before she puts them under her spell?This fourth and final installment in the Flawed series once again pulls together a crew of friends with unique abilities. This time they must face the fury of a vengeful enchantress. If you enjoy thrilling suspense with supernatural powers, download this book today.… (more)
Recently added bysherry69, beccajcampbell

I am jumping up and down because I actually finished the series. It is rare for me to continue on, finishing series that I start, and I am so glad I did. The first book was still my favorite, but watching Jade and her friends grow and develop throughout the stories has been a journey I would not want to miss.

I have been loving this paranormal romance thriller since I began reading it with Empath by Becca Campbell. Because this is book four, I will keep my review short and sweet.

This group of young adults has all the usual angst, with some powers, uncontrolled and misused, thrown in.

Jade has always been secretive. How could she tell ‘normals’ about her powers? Powers she isn’t able to control. Her friends are with her, but are they in danger because of her?

Chloe could calm her down and is her go to person.

Violet had been in a coma, but now she is awake…and so is something else.

I wondered how it would end and I hoped for an epilogue. Becca Campbell does not disappoint.

This supernatural saga walks a convoluted, twisting, roller coaster of a ride of love, hate, friendship, and sacrifice as the group of young adults struggle to do the right thing, growing and developing through this action packed and dangerous journey.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Enchanter by Becca Campbell. ( )
  sherry69 | Aug 29, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

Becca J. Campbell is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 202,026,035 books! | Top bar: Always visible