Commander in Chief

by Katy Evans

Series: White House (2)

We fell in love during the campaign. The stakes were high. Reputations could have been ruined. Scandal hovered over us like a cloud. Now the man I love is the President of the United States of America. And it's not my vote he's after. He wants it all-my heart, my body, my soul. He wants me by his side. In the White House. Normalcy will be gone from my life, privacy forgotten. I am only twenty-three. I just wanted to play a part in history. But it seems like history wasn't done with me. The part where I lost my heart to Matthew Hamilton? It was only the beginning . . .… (more)

We can only dream of having someone like Matt Hamilton as president. ( )
  tiffsaddictiontobook | Jul 18, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,557,789 books! | Top bar: Always visible