Womanizer

by Katy Evans

Series: Manwhore (Evans) (4)

A sexy new contemporary standalone romance by New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Katy Evans.You've seen the headlines: Womanizing billionaire player! Watch out! Stay away! We were just two strangers. Facing a forbidden attraction, a chemical connection. Neither of us expected or wanted it to amount to more.But I had never been drawn to a guy the way I was drawn to this one: my brother's best friend, and CEO of the company where I interned.Even knowing I should stay away, I proved to be too human, after all.The chemistry was amazing.The laughs were incredible.I opened up to him in more ways than I'd opened up to anyone before.But sex was as far as I'd go.Just sex because he was too irresistible.Just sex because I wouldn't be falling for him.Just sex because I'd leave in three months, and I'd like for my brother not to kill me, and for nobody to find out he was my wicked little secret.He wasn't the One.He was just a womanizer.But for a time, he would be mine.… (more)

The Manwhore series has been an addictive and decadent delight to read. Every one of these men would make the magazine selection for "sexiest man alive!" If you love hot romance, this series is a must read! ( )
  Hanneri | Jul 10, 2018 |

Katy Evansprimary authorall editionscalculated
Grant, GraceReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
York, SebastianReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

Amazon.com

You've seen the headlines: Womanizing billionaire player! Watch out! Stay away!

Even knowing I should stay away, I proved to be too human, after all.
The chemistry was amazing.
The laughs were incredible.
I opened up to him in more ways than I'd opened up to anyone before.
But sex was as far as I'd go.
Just sex because he was too irresistible.
Just sex because I wouldn't be falling for him.
He wasn't the One.
He was just a womanizer.
But for a time, he would be mine.

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,196,536 books! | Top bar: Always visible