Kingdom Hearts Official Strategy Guide

by Dan Birlew

BradyGames' Kingdom Hearts Official Strategy Guide provides an all-inclusive walkthrough to help players successfully seal all the worlds, and area maps of each world that illustrate all key items. Hidden U.S. bosses, including Sephiroth, are revealed! Complete mini-game coverage of 99 Dalmatians, Jungle Slider, Mushrooms, and many more. The Gummi Garage shows gamers the ins-and-outs of building their own gummi ships. Exhaustive inventory and item lists. Plus-a bestiary, trinity locations, and magic spells. This Signature Series guide features a special cover treatement, bonus content, and a Sticker Activity Journal, to help players track their progress in the 99 Dalmatians mini-game. Gamers won't miss a single Trinity Mark with this cool poster!… (more)

I like official strategy guides as much as the next person, but I bought it when I was already in the game and I got confused about the bits I had forgotten (many). So I stopped playing the game because it felt like I needed to start everything all over again, and, to be frank, I am not very good at video games. A walkthrough with some answers would have been better for me, as this book didn't 'help' me go through the levels, it just mapped out the different sections in the game. What a pity! ( )
  soniaandree | Nov 24, 2011 |

Belongs to Publisher Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,134,312 books! | Top bar: Always visible