Dubbelspel by James Patterson

Dubbelspel (2007)

by James Patterson

When NYPD officer, Lauren Stillwell, discovers her husband coming out of a hotel with another woman she decides to beat him at his own game but her revenge goes awry.
Member:haakphoto
Title:Dubbelspel
Authors:James Patterson
Info:
Collections:E-bok, biblioteket

The Quickie by James Patterson (2007)

Recently added byrena75, Whitted, StaceySchnider, revrtt

English (64)  Dutch (1)  French (1)  All languages (66)
The title of this book matches the length of time it took to read it. This is a typical recent James Patterson novel that has one to three pages per chapter. I have to admit that the style does keep me turning pages, but I really dislike how the character development is more or less non-existent. The ending was not really surprising and I honestly did not care how the characters ended up. His earlier novels are far superior, but I do want to say that I have read almost all of his books. ( )
  msaucier818 | Apr 9, 2018 |
Not bad. Rating 72. ( )
  DannyKeep | Mar 9, 2018 |
This was a great audio book that kept me well occupied during a few days of highway driving. It is well written, and well read.
  Eye_Gee | May 8, 2017 |
this was a good book to read. kept me interested from the get go. it is a bout a woman who thinks her husband cheated on her and she has a quickie. Then she realizes that he did have an affair on her. ( )
  KimSalyers | Oct 2, 2016 |
  KimSalyers | Oct 1, 2016 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Ledwidge, Michaelmain authorall editionsconfirmed
To John and Joan Downey - Thanks for everything.
I knew this was a really terrific idea, if I didn't say so myself, surprising Paul for lunch at his office down on Pearl Street.
Jag visste att det var en strålande idé, om jag får säga det själv, att överraska Paul på hans kontor på Pearl Street för att äta lunch med honom.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,641,253 books! | Top bar: Always visible