Seduction: A Bayfront Billionaire Novella…

Seduction: A Bayfront Billionaire Novella (Bayfront Billionaires) (edition 2017)

by Calista Fox (Author)

541,436,638 (3.25)None
Member:CathyGeha
Title:Seduction: A Bayfront Billionaire Novella (Bayfront Billionaires)
Authors:Calista Fox (Author)
Info:Swerve (2017), 114 pages

Seduction: A Bayfront Billionaire Novella (Bayfront Billionaires) by Calista Fox

Recently added byCathyGeha, Ash_P, JulieD2, Cherylk

Seduction by Calista Fox
A Bayfront Billionaire Novella #2

Who knew music could seduce and do such a marvelous job of it? Then again, perhaps it was Lily, working as the musicians’ temporary butler, who was really the seductress? Jax and Lex were friends who shared passion not only for music but sometimes for women. When Lily walked into their lives she became their muse allowing them to create beautiful music and as they created their passion overflowed into their relationship with Lily. Whether or not the relationship between the three would last beyond the short term contract Lily had with the two men was on all of their minds as their two months together neared its end. A novella that was definitely worth reading and one I would recommend with a nice slow buildup and a sizzling ending.

Thank you to NetGalley and St. Martin’s Press for the ARC – this is my honest review.

4 Stars ( )
  CathyGeha | Jan 11, 2017 |
I'm not into books of the genre but since I was invited to review it I read it. By the cover, you would not be able to tell it is a menage story but that's what it is.

Lily while playing her role of lady butler to 2 musical geniuses helps them to overcome their musician's block by becoming their muse. She also helps them to heal and move past a tragedy the Lex and Jax shared in their pasts and find love once again.

I received an Advanced Reader's Copy from the Publisher via NetGalley for voluntary review consideration. ( )
  Ash_P | Jan 8, 2017 |
This story of two arrogant billionaires and their female butler turned out to be a little slow and lack lustre which was a shame as it could have been so much better.
There were very few sex scenes to spice it up, and what it had were short.
Not a bad book, but not great either. ( )
  JulieD2 | Dec 29, 2016 |
I liked this book. For being a short book it was good. At least Jax and Lex were not self-arrogant being billionaires. I enjoyed that Lily did not come off as overly sexual. Therefore, when she was experiencing the passion with Jax and Lex it was both sweet and spicy. Both men acknowledged that this was the first time that Lily has been with two men and so they were careful with her. The sex scenes were brief. I would say this book is right in the middle between a romance and an erotica novel. Although, I did like this book, I do wish that the story had a little more substance. I did not truly feel the passion that Jax and Lex had as musicians. Overall, still an enjoyable read. ( )
  Cherylk | Dec 23, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 112,669,618 books! | Top bar: Always visible