Soft on the Devil by Robert Lampros

Soft on the Devil (original 2016; edition 2016)

by Robert Lampros (Author)

1911933,107 (4.09)None
When Cindy Myran doesn't return home one night, within days everyone in her neighborhood assumes she's dead, but Ian Phillips isn't so pessimistic. She shows up at his door a week later, in need of help and running for her life. What happens next draws him into a labyrinth of murder, corruption, and danger, where nothing is clear and sinister secrets lurk in the shadows. Only Ian's courage, faith, and determination can uncover the mystery and deliver him and those he loves out of darkness and into the peaceful light of safety.… (more)
Member:RobertLampros
Title:Soft on the Devil
Authors:Robert Lampros (Author)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2016), 132 pages
Rating:*****

Soft on the Devil by Robert Lampros (2016)

Nope only made it in 5 pages. Too religious for me to continue reading it.
  booklover3258 | Apr 17, 2018 |
Lets first talk about this book itself it's extremely soft to touch the papers are not to fine to touch so paper cuts are out of the question when I first red this title I thought it would be a scary book I personally don't read the backs of the books I fell like it takes the plot of it all it's more to be curious anyways to my surprise it's a book actually extremely interesting and sucks you right in from the very beginning It also talks about god and the devil I didn't really think this book was more of a region book but it's in a good way you can't get bored off it each page makes you hungry for more reading ( )
  Krystle.Ramos | Apr 25, 2017 |
A surprisingly good read. I was a bit apprehensive when I read the description, but it turned out to be a wonderful way to spend an hour or so. It reads well enough that you don't want to put it down, you just have to finish it in one sitting. Well written and very well laid out. ( )
  Scottharling | Mar 26, 2017 |
A decent short Christian story, but the ending kind of ruins the whole thing. ( )
  lesindy | Feb 23, 2017 |
Cindy Myran is causing Ian Philips more problems dead than when she was alive. During Ian’s quest to free him from suspicion, strange things keep happening that lead the police and thugs back to him. The author does a fine job of throwing some twists and shady deals into the mix. There is slight mixture of faith and the supernatural woven throughout the plot. Overall, it was a decent fast read.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway randomly chose me to receive this book free from the author. Although encouraged, I was under no obligation to write a review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. ( )
  bemislibrary | Feb 19, 2017 |
For Lacey
One of my uncles used to say judging other people based on what you can see is dangerous, because what you see isn't always a reflection of who they are.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Robert Lampros's book Soft on the Devil was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Robert Lampros is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,416,993 books! | Top bar: Always visible