Old Turtle: Questions of the Heart (Lessons of Old Turtle)

by Douglas Wood

222840,297 (3)None
When the people have deep questions about life, death, and how to find happiness, they journey to find Old Turtle, and she answers their questions with wisdom and love.

A group of people seek out Old Turtle to answer their questions about life and death. She answers beautifully with graceful inspiration and hope. What a wonderful gift! The illustrations' colors reflect Old turtle's tone. I loved it! I loved it so much I'm planning to read the Old Turtle's other two books. ( )
  SWONclear | Sep 27, 2017 |
Very preachy. ( )
  melodyreads | Sep 11, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,519,241 books! | Top bar: Always visible