dismiss

Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (6) by…

Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (6) (edition 2017)

by Shannon Watters (Author), Kat Leyh (Author), Noelle Stevenson (Creator), Grace Ellis (Creator), Brooke Allen (Creator)2 more, Maarta Laiho (Primary Contributor), Carey Pietsch (Illustrator)

Series: Lumberjanes (21-24)

1941199,601 (3.81)17
A crazy storm is coming and the Lumberjanes have to help their counselor Seafarin' Karen get her boat back from some renegade selkies.
Member:Axmyman
Title:Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (6)
Authors:Shannon Watters (Author)
Other authors:Kat Leyh (Author), Noelle Stevenson (Creator), Grace Ellis (Creator), Brooke Allen (Creator), Maarta Laiho (Primary Contributor)1 more, Carey Pietsch (Illustrator)
Info:BOOM! Box (2017), 112 pages

Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim by Shannon Watters (Author)

English (10)  Swedish (1)  All languages (11)
*blows a kiss to the sky* for mal and molly.
  primordialnyx | Jun 24, 2020 |
I'm now getting used to the cartoony illustrations... although I still miss the original ones. Sigh. This was a good story as well where the girls counselor is a werewolf and are figuring out a plan to get her boat back from selkies (don't ask). As usual lots of adventure and the girls finally kiss! Ah so cute! ( )
  booklover3258 | Jun 20, 2019 |
I thought this one was great. I loved their adventure with Seafarin' Karen and the reappearance of the bear woman. Also Selkies! There are not enough books about Selkies in my opinion. The girls are still awesome! ( )
  readingover50 | Jun 11, 2019 |
This is the sixth volume in the Lumberjanes series and was an improvement over volume 5. I enjoyed the storyline better. This artist was a vast improvement over the artist that did the bulk of Vol 5, but I still didn’t like it was much as the original first few volumes.

I enjoyed the storyline involving the selkies, the werewolf, and the traveling back into the dinosaur dimension. I still didn’t feel like the storyline was tight as it should be. Also, although I enjoyed this illustrator better than the one that did the bulk of volume 5, I am still not a huge fan of the new illustration style.

Overall this was another okay but not wonderful volume in the Lumberjanes series. I am going to read one more volume in this series and if it is as lukewarm as these last couple have been I think I will give it up. ( )
  krau0098 | Feb 6, 2019 |
This is the first of the series that I've come across. It has a stamp on the cover that says it's a New York Times bestselling series. I don't get why but it must be working for lots of other readers. The story, about a group of girls at camp, is entirely predictable and the artwork isn't that great. ( )
  mstrust | Jan 17, 2019 |

Laiho, MaartaIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Short, KelseyIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Aguirre, ClaudiaIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Stevenson, NoelleCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,626,045 books! | Top bar: Always visible