Dark Crime

by Christine Feehan

Series: Dark Series (27)

Two strangers are bonded by a lust for revenge--and each other--in this short story from Christine Feehan's "erotic, gripping series that has defined an entire genre." (J.R. Ward) Blaze McGuire knows who killed her father and she has merciless plans for payback. Until a phone call from a seductive stranger pleads with her to wait. Retribution is in his blood, too. Now, he and Blaze will be united in the blood of the guilty. Tonight, vengeance is theirs. Praise for Christine Feehan"Feehan has a knack for bringing vampiric Carpathians to vivid, virile life in her Dark Carpathian novels."--Publishers Weekly"She is the master."--The Best ReviewsDark Crime first appeared in the anthology Edge of Darkness.… (more)

Dark Crime
Dark, Book 23.5

I Picked Up This Book Because: Continue the series.

Media Type: eBook/Audiobook
Source: Library/Hoopla
Dates Read: 8/3/21 - 8/17/21
Stars: 3 Stars

The Characters:

Blaze McGuire:
Maksim Volkov:

The Story:

I keep saying I need to break up with this author but the stories keep me coming back. I mistakenly thought this was a novella being that is number .5 however it is not. It’s a full novel. Complete with all the repetitiveness I’m coming to expect from this author. Blaze is an awesome warrior and I’m glad to finally have the story of how the children came to be with her, Maksim and Tariq.

The Random Thoughts:

I changed over from print format to audiobook in order to finish. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Aug 24, 2021 |
Blaze is a kick ass warrior thanks to her father and Maksim has finally found his mate when she calls to let him know she isn't expecting to survive the night, as she plans to avenge her father's murder. Very standard Dark story, sex is hot, Maksim however accepts his mates warrior nature rather than fight her. We meet several new characters and the new bad guys they will be fighting in the future. Flirts with kink but mostly hot and steamy.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,043,162 books! | Top bar: Always visible