Conversion: How God Creates a People…

Conversion: How God Creates a People (9Marks: Building Healthy Churches) (edition 2017)

by Michael Lawrence (Author)

This book explains the relationship between what we believe about how people are saved and our approach to sharing the gospel in the context of the local church.
Member:jallen77
Title:Conversion: How God Creates a People (9Marks: Building Healthy Churches)
Authors:Michael Lawrence (Author)
Info:Crossway (2017), 144 pages

Conversion: How God Creates a People (9marks: Building Healthy Churches) by Michael Lawrence

Book Recommendation #8
As a father and a pastor, I've never been more challenged by a singular book; Lawrence - using the Scriptures - explains what the Gospel and what it is not AND THEREFORE why conversion itself is such a crucial doctrine to understand. Read it. Test it by the Word. And apply it. ...even better - read it with others and pray for all the ones in your sphere of influence who are not evidencing signs of true conversion. Pray for opportunities to show them the truth of God's Word about what a changed heart really is and how it actually comes about. ( )
  Pastor_Doug | Mar 30, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,427,702 books! | Top bar: Always visible