Rich People Problems (Crazy Rich Asians…

Rich People Problems (Crazy Rich Asians Trilogy) (edition 2018)

by Kevin Kwan (Author)

Series: Crazy Rich Asians (3)

Fiction. Literature. Humor (Fiction.) HTML:NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

Kevin Kwan, bestselling author of Crazy Rich Asians (soon to be a MAJOR MOTION PICTURE starring Constance Wu, Henry Golding, Michelle Yeoh and Gemma Chan) and China Rich Girlfriend, is back with an uproarious new novel of a family riven by fortune, an ex-wife driven psychotic with jealousy, a battle royal fought through couture gown sabotage, and the heir to one of Asia's greatest fortunes locked out of his inheritance.

When Nicholas Young hears that his grandmother, Su Yi, is on her deathbed, he rushes to be by her bedside‚??but he's not alone. The entire Shang-Young clan has convened from all corners of the globe to stake claim on their matriarch‚??s massive fortune. With each family member vying to inherit Tyersall Park‚??a trophy estate on 64 prime acres in the heart of Singapore‚??Nicholas‚??s childhood home turns into a hotbed of speculation and sabotage. As her relatives fight over heirlooms, Astrid Leong is at the center of her own storm, desperately in love with her old sweetheart Charlie Wu, but tormented by her ex-husband‚??a man hell bent on destroying Astrid‚??s reputation and relationship. Meanwhile Kitty Pong, married to China‚??s second richest man, billionaire Jack Bing, still feels second best next to her new step-daughter, famous fashionista Colette Bing. A sweeping novel that takes us from the elegantly appointed mansions of Manila to the secluded private islands in the Sulu Sea, from a kidnapping at Hong Kong‚??s most elite private school to a surprise marriage proposal at an Indian palace, caught on camera by the telephoto lenses of paparazzi, Kevin Kwan's hilarious, gloriously wicked new novel reveals the long-buried secrets of Asia's most privileged families and
… (more)
Member:etrowbridge2
Title:Rich People Problems (Crazy Rich Asians Trilogy)
Authors:Kevin Kwan (Author)
Info:Anchor (2018), Edition: Reprint, 560 pages

Work Information

Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan

I absolutely loved this trilogy! I didn’t want it to end! Kwan’s writing style is so refreshing and I love the added humor in his footnotes. I hope to see more books from him in the future. ( )
  jbrownleo | Mar 27, 2024 |
Family
  BooksInMirror | Feb 19, 2024 |
I really enjoy these crazy stories of the super rich families of Singapore. This wrapped up a lot of loose ends from the other books and was as filled with drama and over the top spending as all of the others.

It's a beach book.

hmonkeyreads | Jan 25, 2024 |
I liked this one better than the middle book, but Rachel doesn't narrate much which was definitely missed. Overall I'm glad that I read the 3 books of the series, they are fun juicy craziness. ( )
  hellokirsti | Jan 3, 2024 |
Loved this final book in the trilogy. Some real LOL moments and great storylines. ( )
  secondhandrose | Oct 31, 2023 |

Kwan, Kevinprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Look, LydiaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Wong, JoanCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

For my grandparents, and for Mary Kwan
Problem No. I

Your regular table at the fabulous restaurant on the exclusive island where you own a beach house is unavailable.

Fiction. Literature. Humor (Fiction.) HTML:NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,236,225 books! | Top bar: Always visible