Community

by Andy Stanley

5None3,025,227NoneNone
Community. It's a word we often hear, but what does it really mean? And why is it so important to your spiritual life? Because you can't grow spiritually unless you're connected relationally. God designed us that way. He wants to use other people to grow us and he wants to use us to grow other people. In this 8-session video-based study (guide sold separately), specifically designed for launching new small groups well, you'll explore how building deep relationships with the people in your small group and serving in the larger community around you will grow your faith. You'll learn why your unique story matters... to God and to the people you do life with. Community is a great way for small groups to grow together and for churches to connect new people in their congregation. Sessions include: - Show Up - Pursue God - Join In - Be Real Part 1 - Be Real Part 2 - Be Real Part 3 - Be the Church - Be Together Designed for use with Community Conversation Guide. The Audio Bible Study series provides a unique learning experience. Instead of sitting down to watch a video teaching for Bible study, listen to the same quality Bible study content on the go! Whether you listen on your commute, while walking outside, or over a lunch break, you can access high-quality audio Bible studies wherever you are. Get the most out of the teaching by diving into the accompanying study guide (sold separately) to walk through reflection questions and individual Bible study to go deeper.… (more)

No reviews

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,801,667 books! | Top bar: Always visible