Steve Magnante's 1001 Mustang Facts by Steve…

Steve Magnante's 1001 Mustang Facts

by Steve Magnante

851,035,133 (4.75)None

No tags.

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
My condolences to you for your dear friend Heather Lee Martin. I felt like the "About The Author" could have been in first person because I enjoyed the personal view from the introduction and acknowledgements. Aside from that, I found the book to be perfect. The chapters were dated, and there were fact after fact after fact, which fits the book title very much. People do not need to be a "reader" to enjoy this book. The pages were made like the pages of those national magazines that you shared facts on. I have always been a fan of Mustangs, and I am so glad that my first book to review is this one. ( )
  SevenRoses | Jun 21, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This book is chock full of everything Mustang! It would have been fun to have more illustrations, but this is must-have for Mustang lovers. ( )
  CandieLondon | Jun 20, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
If you are a Mustang fan, this is a great source of information about them over the years. I recommend it.
  cyoder44 | Jun 19, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Full of interesting facts about the Mustang that should be of interest to any car enthusiast.
  michael_koala | Jun 17, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This volume would be invaluable for Mustang enthusiasts as it clearly gives facts in 1001 numbered informative paragraphs. Each of the eight chapters covers legend and lore, body and interior, engine and driveline, suspension and brakes, and number crunching and press commentary. I received a copy for review through LibraryThing's Early Reviewers program. This is a book I would purchase as a gift book with no hesitation as non-readers will not find it intimidating. ( )
  stacypilot | Jun 11, 2017 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Steve Magnante's book Steve Magnante's 1001 Mustang Facts is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,327,845 books! | Top bar: Always visible