Half Truths Leader Guide: God Helps Those…

by Adam Hamilton (Author)

28None749,855 (5)None
They are simple phrases. They sound Christian--like something you might find in the Bible. We've all heard these words. Maybe we've said them. They capture some element of truth, yet they miss the point in important ways. Join Adam Hamilton in this 5-week Bible study to search for the whole truth by comparing common Christian clich s with the wisdom found in Scripture. The clich s include: Everything happens for a reason. God helps those who help themselves. God won't give you more than you can handle. God said it, I believe it, that settles it. Love the sinner, hate the sin. The Leader Guide contains everything needed to guide a group through the 5-week study, including session plans and discussion questions, as well as multiple format options. The guide centers around the book, videos, and Scripture.… (more)
Member:froghollowbooks
Title:Half Truths Leader Guide: God Helps Those Who Help Themselves and Other Things the Bible Doesn't Say
Authors:Adam Hamilton (Author)
Info:Abingdon Press (2016), Edition: Leader ed., 64 pages

Work Information

Half Truths Leader Guide: God Helps Those Who Help Themselves and Other Things the Bible Doesn't Say by Adam Hamilton

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,447,467 books! | Top bar: Always visible