The Three Little Superpigs

by Claire Evans

The Big Bad Wolf has escaped and our new superheroes, the Three Little Superpigs, must save Fairyland before it is too late.After defeating the Big Bad Wolf, the Three Little Superpigs spend their days fighting crime and enjoying their newfound fame. But one day, the Big Bad Wolf escapes from prison and plunges Fairyland into fear. Our curly-tailed friends soon discover that bricks are missing all over town. The Superpigs return to their homes to solve the mystery when they realize it has all been a trap!Join our new superheroes as they escape from the evil clutches of the Big Bad Wolf and save Fairyland in this first Superpigs adventure. Readers will huff and puff and laugh and laugh.… (more)

Hardback
  icelibrary | Aug 13, 2019 |
This is a fun version of the original Three Little Pigs story. The element of the pigs being super heros makes the story more up to date and exciting for kids. The illustrations are bright and colorful. This would be great to use to compare and contrast other versions of The Three Little Pigs. ( )
  amyjpederson | Feb 17, 2019 |
This is a clever story about the Three Little Pigs who work to save the day as Super Pigs. They make a plan to capture the Big Bad Wolf. Will the pigs outsmart the wolf this time? This book could be used to compare and contrast the original Three Little Pigs book. It could also be used to introduce a lesson on writing your own Fractured Fairy Tale. This book has bright and colorful illustrations. ( )
  amyjpederson | Feb 17, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,484,893 books! | Top bar: Always visible