Lucy's Secret Reindeer by Anne Booth

Lucy's Secret Reindeer

by Anne Booth

6None1,797,263NoneNone

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0192737732, Paperback)

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 24 Feb 2017 06:13:44 -0500)

Dear Lucy Thank you so much for asking me if I needed help this Christmas. What a kind girl you are! As a matter of fact I do. My smallest reindeer is not very well, and needs someone to make him better before Christmas Eve. Starlight guides my sleigh through the night sky, so without him, I won't be able to deliver any presents. Go down to the shed at the bottom of your garden and you will find him. And Lucy, this is TOP SECRET! Lots of love from Santa Lucy has a big secret ...Santa's left her a little reindeer in the garden shed! But Starlight is poorly, and Santa won't be able to deliver any presents if he's not well in time. Can Lucy make Starlight better and save Christmas? A magical winter's tale about a very special friendship, just in time for Christmas, which includes lovely black and white illustrations.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,851,460 books! | Top bar: Always visible