Golden Riders: Part 1 by E. H. Everdene

Golden Riders: Part 1

by E. H. Everdene

641,268,033 (4.67)None

No tags.

A beautifully bittersweet story that ends with more questions than it answers. Golden riders is a beautiful story of possibility, even in the face of death and suffering. I found myself caught up in the story, worried for the characters and cheering them on. I would have liked to know more about the Golden Land and it's inhabitants, but very little was revealed. I shall be eagerly awaiting the rest of the series.

Summary: Highly recommended to readers of fantasy and fairytales.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book via a LibraryThing giveaway. ( )
  SukiSu | May 28, 2017 |
This is a cute story and full of hope for sick kids. It was a nice intro and left me wondering what's going to happen next...
  Taysmama | Apr 24, 2017 |
This is the story of Leah who is a terminally ill child. She's in the hospital where she suddenly is let onto a secret the hospital is trying to solve and covering up the real story. This is a cliffhanger and the second part is not out until April 2017 so a lot of questions are not answered and because Leah as unintentionally broke a rule the situation is about to get complicated. I wish there were truly a "Golden Land" for all these children. ( )
1 vote booknutzz | Mar 18, 2017 |
Wonderful story. Full of hope and promise for sick children. If wishes could become reality, then I think this would become true. Good story. Love it. ( )
1 vote somethingblanc | Mar 15, 2017 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

E. H. Everdene's book Golden Riders was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

E. H. Everdene is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,187,145 books! | Top bar: Always visible