On Beyond Zebra! by Dr. Seuss (Sep 12 1955)

On Beyond Zebra! by Dr. Seuss (Sep 12 1955)

312,843,290 (3)None
Recently added byDee.Tamara, Rwatts3, SSEELKGS

I had mixed feelings about this book after reading it. I liked the book because it has writing that flows together nicely, just as all Dr. Seuss books do. For example on page 12 the text reads, "I’m telling you this because your one of my friends. My alphabet starts were your alphabet ends". The rhyming words makes reading almost effortless. However this books lacks any meaning. There are many made up words such as "nutches" and "nitches" (Page 20). The amount of made up words makes the book hard to comprehend and recall after reading. There is not a main idea or purpose. This book is for entertainment. ( )
  Rwatts3 | Feb 28, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,824,350 books! | Top bar: Always visible