Terror From the Deep by Alex Laybourne

by Alex Laybourne

312,843,290 (3)None
Recently added byaj_cotton, nldowney, AReneeHunt

No tags.

Whenever I find horror books on monsters, I'm always game. There's something about monsters that takes me away. I like getaways, don't you? An escape from the norm, hustle & bustle and politics. Well, that's exactly what the characters of this story were looking for. Terror From the Deep, by Alex Laybourne, is about a cage fighter named Troy and a divorced woman with her daughter. They were looking for some fun in the sun on a brand new resort, to escape life's trivialities. Instead, they received... Dun Dun DUNNNN~ Terror, from the deep! (You like that?)

An ancient evil has resurfaced, literally. This story is entertaining because it was so fantastic! The creatures that rose from access created by underwater earthquakes that are so hungry, they fly from the ocean and attach to a victim, digging into a person's body in seconds. What's not phantasmagoric about that? Also, the creatures, who's teeth were so thin, long and sharp that formed a sort of shield, were strong good enough to batter a military destroy and breach the hulls! They flew through the air and could unhinge their jaws enough to bite into someone's belly, decapitate and so much more! It was a laugh and a half!

The action was described well and I loved every minute of it. What I did not enjoy were the constant errors. Even Troy's name was misspelled a time or two. The editing of this book was an atrocity, but I managed to finish the story and had a good laugh at the end, I'm off to the next read!

www.areneehunt.com
Terror From The Deep
Alex Laybourne
Independent Author, Amazon Digital Services
October 20, 2016 ( )
  AReneeHunt | Feb 23, 2017 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 192549389X, Paperback)

When deep sea seismic activity cracks open a world hidden for millions of years, terrifying leviathans of the deep are unleashed to rampage off the coast of Mexico. Trapped on an island resort, MMA fighter Troy Deane leads a small group of survivors in the fight of their lives against pre-historic beasts long thought extinct. The terror from the deep has awoken, and it will take everything they have to conquer it.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 23 Feb 2017 16:29:17 -0500)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,810,369 books! | Top bar: Always visible