I've Got Feet!: Fantastical Feet of the…

I've Got Feet!: Fantastical Feet of the Animal World

by Julie Murphy

Recently added byJulieAnimalWriter

No reviews
I’ve Got Feet will make a great addition to any school library or classroom library and animal lovers will enjoy reading it as part of a home library too!

It's a terrific nonfiction book for the primary set- engaging pictures, not too long, interesting information…
Julie's use of human comparisons help little ones imagine just how far kangaroos can hop, why webbing is useful and just how strong an owl is.

Teamed with Hannah Tolson's use of strong colour contrasts and distinct outlines, I've got Feet makes the perfect preschool introduction to zoology.
Gently poetic and artfully conceived--yet lots of fun and just right for the kid in all of us.
A gamboling gallery of animal feet in action.
added by JulieAnimalWriter | editKirkus Reivews (Aug 21, 2017)
To Ellen

Animals around the world describe unique features of their feet and how they use them. From webbed feet to sticky feet, hooved feet to bright blue feet, young readers are introduced to animal adaptions in this nonfiction picture book.

Julie Murphy is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,076,871 books! | Top bar: Always visible