Winter

by Marissa Meyer

Series: The Lunar Chronicles (4)

Princess Winter, admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, teams up with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, to defeat Queen Levana and find their happily ever afters.

Loved the ending (maybe?) to this series! Brought all the characters you love together in an exciting way. ( )
  panamamama | Aug 2, 2022 |
I first started this series years ago shortly after Scarlet came out, but never got to finish it until now and I’ve got to say that I’m not disappointed. It is an interesting blend of futuristic Sci-Fi with old fairytales which is not something you would typically think would go well together but is crafted so wonderfully the Lunar Chronicles. The characters are interesting and loveable, the conflict believable and fast paced with a gripping conclusion. Overall, an amazing book and series
  Oblivionsdream | Jul 18, 2022 |
This wrapped up the series in an entirely satisfying way. It didn't take me long to get back up to speed on what was happening. There was plenty of POV from all the characters from all four books. Everyone had the opportunity to shine in their own way. Hard to pick a favorite from so many great characters but I particularly liked Thorne and Iko and Wolf and... ( )
  Luziadovalongo | Jul 14, 2022 |
For some reason despite liking the first 3 books I found the concluding book almost unreadable. I think perhaps the author's skill is in introducing new characters and not so much on developing the plot, because as soon as the final character was introduced I lost all interest in the conclusion. ( )
  mvolz | Jul 10, 2022 |
The young princess was as beautiful as daylight. She was more beautiful even than the queen herself.

I L-O-V-E-D this book
This has been such a perfect conclusion to this series!!

Love, a revolution, hope, friendship and EVERYTHING IN IT gave me so many feels!! [I especially fangirled as hell from 95% onward BECAUSE MY SHIPS WERE IMMENSELY ADORABLE (and Thorne is flawless perfection, you don't say)!!]

What with my wish to see Iko with a boyfriend tho??? :C I put so much faith in Kinney but meh, I think it wasn't doable. Gah!! I don't knowwwww, but I still wanted it so bad~
May I dare to hope something good will happen in 《Something Old, Something New》? The title sounds so promising~♡
  XSassyPants | Jun 11, 2022 |

Marissa Meyerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Deas, RichDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
O., MichaelCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Soler, RebeccaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Jesse, who turns every day into a happily ever after.
Winter's toes had become ice cubes.

AR Level 5.9, 33 pts

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,679,429 books! | Top bar: Always visible