Just Holly (The Garden Club Series Book 3)…

Just Holly (The Garden Club Series Book 3)

by Hilary Dartt

115,451,641 (4)None
Recently added bynaturalbri

No tags.

This was a lovely read! IT was a story mixed between love and self-discovery. I have loved reading Dartt's books, since I read my first of hers, just last year. She has a way of making some of life's biggest moments and toughest decisions light, funny and enjoyable to be part of.

This book had me caught up in the tough decision to go back and rediscover one's self. The main character made this decision, as we often do, after royally messing up. We read along as she goes through this journey, making mistakes, taking chances and truly delving into what she wants out of life. Like a lot of us do, when we want to change, she swore off dating and love. Ha.

It was lovely to get to know the main character and the officer, as they twirled in and out of each other's existence. Hilary had a way of making it very exciting and truly a joy to ride along as they tried to sort out exactly what they wanted from their encounter.

Honestly, whether you are after something of a giggle or something a little deeper, this book has a bit of both for you. Perfect for when you need a little pick-me-up or just something time for yourself. After reading this book, you'll close the cover with a smile on your face and excitement to read more from Dartt. I highly recommend this book!

**ARC received for review. ( )
  naturalbri | Feb 24, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,845,908 books! | Top bar: Always visible