Grizzly Bear Buns by Sable Sylvan

Grizzly Bear Buns

by Sable Sylvan

411,664,912 (2)None

I chose Grizzly Bear Buns to read because I have never been to a strip club and in my younger days I was curious but never got around to going and now I honestly have no real desire to go to one. I am good with reading naughty books and viewing the occasional bedroom scene in the movies, even though I think movies need to be more equal opportunity in the nudity department.

Grizzly Bear Buns has a really great start with the strip joint and hot guys and all but after the strip club it kind of goes down from there making it a good thing that nearly 50% of the story takes place there before Helen runs away like a scared rabbit. The loser ex-boyfriend with his looser girlfriend take the cake in adolescent behavior that is just plain pathetic in adults, who are in their late twenties, sad really when you think about it. The bedroom scene could really use a lot of help I mean if you are going to have guys eating chocolate and whip cream off each other in a scene, for the love of all things hot and naughty, make the men naked and involve the man parts. The rest of the bedroom scene which takes place over a number of chapters is rather lame and uninspiring leaving me cold. I mean really a reference to communist in the middle of a sex scene, that is so not even close to sexy or hot, more along the lines of rude and highly inappropriate for what is happening.

I am having a hard time rating the heat in Grizzly Bear Buns because of the mood busters scatter throughout the bedroom scenes, they left me scratching my head and wondering what the author could possibly be thinking at a time like that. Clearly there is some active sexually activity going on but is it worth even a 4-star rating that I would normally give such scenes? They were graphic scenes but with the crap they left me with a dilemma of heat rating. In the end, I was glad that this book was a freebee and that I hadn’t wasted and money on something that I am going to delete from my library. The only question I am trying to answer for myself now is whether or not I should read the other books in the series also, as I downloaded them around the same time for the same reason I had gotten Grizzly Bear Buns.

This review posting contains the body of the review, which is only a portion of the original review which is posted here http://lauralusbookreviews.blogspot.com/2017/09/grizzly-bear-buns-twelve-dancing... ( )
  LauraLusReviews | Dec 4, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 123,937,903 books! | Top bar: Always visible