Falling for the Bad Girl by Nina Croft

Falling for the Bad Girl

by Nina Croft

921,350,023 (4.17)None

I freely chose to review this ARC as I'm HUGE fan of Nina and I know whatever she writes will take my breath away. Take one dedicated to his job detective, the ex-con he sent to prison, coupled with her family were all career criminals, and stir in a three year lust these two people had for each other and you have a tale that threatens his career and her sanity! Detective Sergeant Nathan Carter always got his man, but this time it was a pair of seductive eyes that had him longing for more, even though with his dad had terminal cancer and his job, he couldn't shake Regan Malloy, a jewel thief from his brain as the woman had such a hold on him! ( )
  Linda.Bass | Mar 25, 2017 |
Received an ARC for my fair review for netgalley. Nate is a detective who knows that last person he should be attracted to is Regan, who is an ex-con whom he himself had locked up for 3 years, but he can not forget about her. Regan also knows they should not be together, her family is made up of crimibals, and her best friends ex-cons, however they decide to get each other out of system...And love begins ( )
  Pelusa41 | Mar 2, 2017 |

Nina Croft is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,723,996 books! | Top bar: Always visible