Blackbird (Redemption) (Volume 1) by Molly…

Blackbird (Redemption) (Volume 1)

by Molly McAdams

811,035,133 (2.75)None

I absolutely loved this book. It was hard at first to read it but it became better as Briar learned her "Devil" actually has a heart and cares for her immensely. I would recommend this book to even those that have a hard time reading books that deal around with real-time drama. Lucas Holt aka Trent Cruz was Briar's Devil and he learned that someone can love you even when you don't truly love yourself. ( )
  BrandyBurgart1 | Sep 22, 2017 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0998420018, Paperback)

From New York Times bestselling author Molly McAdams comes a powerhouse romantic suspense that will have you questioning your morals and second guessing your view on love.
I live in a world few know exist. I've trained for this. I know what to say, what to do, and how to act. I've perfected the lethal calm required for this life.
Now it's time to buy my first girl. But all it takes is one look at the brave girl who starts singing mid-auction for that calm to slip.
Briar Chapman is going to be the death of me, and I don't care. I'll take every day with her until that death comes, and I'll welcome it when it does.
On the outside, Lucas Holt is what nightmares are made of. A man cloaked in darkness, with sin-filled eyes and an enticing grin. A devil so devastatingly beautiful and cruel that his very presence instills fear.
But beneath his terrifying, ever-calm exterior is an affectionate man haunted by a past that refuses to stay buried. And Lucas looks at me as though he's finally found the only person who can make it all go away.
We're a battle of the brightest day and the darkest night--and I want to lie in the wake of our war.

(retrieved from Amazon Sun, 02 Apr 2017 19:11:01 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 123,710,295 books! | Top bar: Always visible