Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Uniqueness Myth and Other Misconceptions that Derail Businesses
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0966147820, Paperback)This book was designed for:
• Senior level executives and business owners – whether you’re looking for ways to widen the gap over your competitors or struggling to return to earlier levels of profitability, The Uniqueness Myth will help you determine where you need to focus your attention.
• Emerging business leaders – at some point you’ll find yourself facing new responsibilities for which you have little, if any, background or experience, The Uniqueness Myth will help you fill in those gaps.
• Professionals who want to become strategic partners with senior management - this transition requires a holistic view of business that many professionals don’t possess. The Uniqueness Myth will not only help you expand the breadth of your business background, it offers business improvement ideas that you can use to get recognized as a business partner.
The Uniqueness Myth:
• Identifies the core concept for each of ten aspects of business: strategy, marketing, sales, customer service, pricing, production, organizational structure, work environment, finance and administration.
Example: The core concept for "Strategy" is to provide something the market wants or needs that it isn’t getting.
• Highlights the most frequently made mistakes in each of these areas.
• Strengthens leaders’ business background by providing the wisdom of some of the world’s best business minds.
• Serves as a ready reference for leaders whose business is struggling.
(retrieved from Amazon Sun, 26 Feb 2017 20:22:00 -0500)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.