The Gift by TNae Wilcox

115,452,106 (5)None
Recently added byAReneeHunt

No tags.

*Audiobook Review

So here it is; my second read by author TNae Wilcox. This time, it was a freebie, the audiobook: The Gift.

In this short story, George is dealing with the aftermath of his wife, Leonore's accident. She's miserable with her condition and giving George grief. But Lenore has a plan to make things better. So does George...

Though the story is a wee over half an hour long, it's very good. So good, I found I wished for it to later receive a full-length follow up. The story drew me in and held me so tight, I wasn't surprised by the ending. I was almost happy for it- it was that good!

​ You have to read the story to know exactly what I mean, but when you do- you'll truly love it. This story is available on Audible- check it out. The Gift is $2.77 and worth the change for a really good story! I'm off to the next read!

*Full Review: http://www.areneehunt.com
The Gift
TNae Wilcox
Tnae Wilcox with Amazon Digital Services
February 29, 2016 ( )
  AReneeHunt | Feb 27, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,869,357 books! | Top bar: Always visible