Cheater (Curious Liaisons Book 1) by Rachel…

Cheater (Curious Liaisons Book 1)

by Rachel Van Dyken

192537,190 (4.33)None

Typically, cheating is not an amusing subject. But I have to admit that this book has to be the funniest story I've read in ages, I laughed and giggled from start to finish, not that I endorse cheating at all, I don't, but because I loved Ms. Van Dyken's brilliant, humorous writing.
Lucas Thorn wasn't born a cheater, he had a girl and was getting married, until an unfortunate incident changed every thing, and he thought "well, what's the point, I'm being accused of cheating, I might as well take a hold of the title". But he doesn't feel like a cheater because a different girl every night who know about each other isn't really cheating...is it...or so Lucas thinks anyway. And in enters Avery Black to the story, she was nearly his sister-in-law and now dislikes him intensely, Avery now is his employee and is determined to make his life hell.
You don't want to be caught in the cross fire between Avery and Lucas, they didn't get along at all thanks to Avery and when The Mom's are thrown into the mix, the outcome is hilarious.
A great book, I can't wait for Thatch's story next. ( )
  JulieD2 | Mar 6, 2017 |

Lucas Thorn wasn?t born a cheater. All it took was a single moment?say, a certain disastrous incident on the night before his wedding?and boom. Reputation destroyed forever and always. So now he owns it. He has a lady friend for every night of the week (except Sundays?God?s day and all), and his rules are simple: No commitments. No exceptions. But a certain smart-mouthed, strawberry blonde vixen is about to blow that all to hell. Avery Black has never forgiven Lucas for cheating on her sister. And suddenly being forced to work with him is pretty much a nightmare on steroids. Of course, it does afford her the opportunity to make his life as difficult as possible. But no good revenge scheme comes without payback. Because he didn?t become the Lucas Thorn without learning a few things about women. Now Avery?s lust for vengeance has turned into, well, lust. And if Lucas stops cheating, it?s definitely not because he?s falling in love?… (more)

Rachel Van Dyken is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,073,536 books! | Top bar: Always visible