Relatable Study Guide: Making Relationships…

Relatable Study Guide: Making Relationships Work

by Louie Giglio

Recently added byMichaelDiLeonardo

No reviews

From the time we are born, relationships are constantly shaping who we are and how we engage with the world around us. Beginning with how we see ourselves, we develop a view of God and others that impacts the way we relate to our parents, navigate friendships, dating relationships and marriage.

Relat(able) looks at relationships the way God intended them to be. Because He has gone to extraordinary lengths to relate to us, we have the potential to build incredible relationships with one another. Embracing God's love and receiving His grace changes the way we relate to him, our family, our friends, and ourselves.

In this six-session video Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Louie Giglio explores the fundamental question of what makes us relatable to others. He shows how God can change our perspective on relationships, give us greater purpose in dating and marriage, bring us peace in the midst of conflict, and help us restore relationships that seem broken beyond repair.

The Relat(able) Study Guide includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in between sessions.

Sessions include:

The Shovel and the Spoon The Man/Woman in the Mirror A God to Call Father The Friend Everyone Longs for Becoming Someone vs. Finding Someone Handshake of Peace Bonus: Why Date? Bonus: Marriage with a Mission

Designed for use with the Relat(able) Video Study (sold separately).

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 28 Feb 2017 14:10:11 -0500)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,064,020 books! | Top bar: Always visible