Crave Me: A Billionaire Boss Romance by Amy…

Crave Me: A Billionaire Boss Romance

by Amy Brent

223,661,278 (4)None
Recently added byColleenGiminiani

Landon is a successful lawyer. He's been burned before, so one-night stands are familiar to him. That's all he wants, until he lats eyes on Lily.

Lily is trying to make it on her own. She is starting a new job at a law firm. She's unhappy and unfulfilled with her boyfriend and craves more. Little does she know that her new boss, Landon craves her just as badly as she does him.

Once they cross that line, there's no turning back.

Can they make it last or will it die as quickly as it started? What will happen as they are faced with people wanting to hurt them?

First, this cover deserves a moment of recognition. It is sexy and invites you in to an equally matching delicious story.

I thoroughly enjoyed Crave me by Amy Brent. It was an easy, short read, but had the intensity that made the reader gasp from pleasure and suspense.

Landon is a new favorite of mine. Even though he clearly couldn't keep it in his pants, there was a passion and desire behind his character. I couldn't help, but feel a pang of hurt for him and what he endured.

Lily was uncertain with everything in her life. She didn't know who to be with or what her next move should be. I felt a sense of compassion for her. Lets face it, we have all had a moment or two in our lives when we didn't know which route to take. Do we take the safe route? Do we go towards the blazing unknown?

Without giving anything away... nope, I won't! This was craftly written and had many untertones and additional plots which surprised me for such a short book. Amy Brent did a delectable finish to this story.

I would recommend CRAVE ME to fellow readers. ( )
  ColleenGiminiani | Feb 28, 2017 |

Once they cross that line, there's no turning back.

I would recommend CRAVE ME to fellow readers. ( )
  ColleenGiminiani | Feb 19, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,777,290 books! | Top bar: Always visible