Catching Captain Nash by Anna Campbell

Catching Captain Nash

by Anna Campbell

1011,250,729 (3)None

Just as Morwenna Nash has decided to move on with her life, her missing husband Robert turns up. He's been a captive of pirates in South America for the last five years. As he appears first at the ball celebrating Morwenna's engagement to another man, their reunion is awkward.
While I always like Ms. Campbell's writing and her ability to evoke emotions, there really wasn't much to this story. Plus I also read it right after Mistletoe and the Major which is somewhat the same plot and which I enjoyed much more. The trauma Robert felt from his captivity and how he deals with the aftereffects is interesting, but not enough to provide real conflict. ( )
  N.W.Moors | Oct 26, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,838,078 books! | Top bar: Always visible