A Marriage of Connivance by Natasha West

A Marriage of Connivance

by Natasha West

213,663,371 (3)None
Recently added bybooksandcats4ever, mhlover

While the writing is very good and the characters do go through what at least _seems_ like a growth period I just found myself too appalled by both main characters' behavior the entire time I was reading this. I can understand how intensely painful being cheated on must be, but infidelity is no excuse for some of the very petty means both women take to get back at their exes (slashing innocent strangers' tires as "collateral damage" is just inexcusable and beyond wrong!!) The amount of anger I felt at this may be over the top and is most likely clouding my judgment (and I suppose you could say if a book brings out such a strong reaction in you it has done its job) but all I could think was "I am so glad I don't know either of these women." ( )
  booksandcats4ever | Jul 30, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,890,457 books! | Top bar: Always visible