Amnesia (Centrifuge Duet Book 1) by Kylie…

Amnesia (Centrifuge Duet Book 1)

by Kylie Hillman

412,354,315 (5)None
Recently added byTricialenht, Katy.Halsema

Oh man. This book has left with me a hangover headache after reading it. Jaxon Ray is a neurosurgeon who has helped perfect his grandfather’s amnesia/dementia repair drug, only HIS drug steals memories rather than restoring them. And he only ones to steal one womans memories and replace them with made up ones.

Amber is a thirty year old teacher. She was engaged to Xander. On the way to meet Xander, before going to see their wedding planner, she is hit by another car, requiring her to go to the hospital. Jaxon does surgery on her to help “minimize” her memory loss from her amnesia and is giving her daily injections of Centrifuge. The dosages become more frequent as she starts remembering things and he’s not happy about it.

Jaxon is one depraved dude in my opinion. I think Amber did the right thing by playing things out the way she did and the going was good while it lasted. I can’t wait to read the second book to see how Jaxon and Amber’s story ends. I started reading this book and read it in one sitting! I just did not and would not put it down until I finished it!

This book will have triggers in it for some men and women so it is NOT a book for all people. I’ve read two of Kylie’s other books but this one is on a whole other level with how demented/depraved the main male character is.

I would HIGHLY recommend this book to readers who do not have triggers and to those same readers who can handle most generalized triggers.

***I received an ARC in exchange for my honest opinion*** ( )
  Katy.Halsema | Mar 1, 2017 |

Kylie Hillman is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,728,059 books! | Top bar: Always visible