My two Elaines by Martin J. Schreiber

My two Elaines

by Martin J. Schreiber

512,045,816 (5)None

Martin Schreiber describes the symptoms and life changing challenges he, the family and the “other Elaine” faced. The final pages of this book list many resources for people who may have a family member or friend going through this health war in which they will never win.

I chose this book because I have taken care of relatives who had steadily declining memory issues. To see someone so energetic and happy turn into someone who looks the same on the outside but is someone else on the inside is painful. If you have ever cared for someone with this disease, you will realize after reading this book that you are not alone. This book will make you smile and make you cry.

Paula L. / Marathon County Public Library
Find this book in our library catalog.
  mcpl.wausau | Sep 25, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,658,147 books! | Top bar: Always visible