Celeste Files: Possessed (Book 5 Psychic…

Celeste Files: Possessed (Book 5 Psychic C.O.R.E.): Psychic C.O.R.E.

by Kristine Mason

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bysherry69

Celeste: Possessed by Kristine Mason is going much darker than Celeste’s previous stories…and, twisted me, I am excited about it. The nightmare begins from the opening sentence.

Exorcist, step aside…Vigo is alive and well.

This ghost story scared the bejesus out of me, as the battle raged and John struggled to regain control and save his own life.

Now John knows what it’s like to be Possessed, but he doesn’t know how to fight back. He’s helpless, watching the demon make love to his wife Celeste. Imagine the frustration of such powerlessness. Celeste is unaware of the evil surrounding her. I wonder how long it will take Celeste to figure it out…then Donati BEWARE.

Celeste is psychic, she can see and hear ghosts. So dinner with Maxine, her mentor, may shed some light and open Celeste’s eyes to what is happening right under her nose.

Maxine and her unicorn room hold a special place in my heart.

Her trance gets her thinking…one thing leads to another…

Celeste…hurry…time is ticking away. She is terrified she cannot save him, but I believe.

The suspense is building to a fever pitch. I fear for her, her children and her family and friends. John has risked everything for her, so she is more than willing to do the same.

I loved when John tells Celeste he wanted to kick his own ass. Horror and humor, a fantastic combination .

Olivia and Mason, her kids… Olivia has the gift, but both kids know John is not John. Is it the kid thing or something more? I am curious if Kristine will do anything with Olivia and her gift.

This love story crosses the boundaries of our reality and takes us to the dark side of the paranormal. An evil more subtle than the Exorcist but just as deadly.

The suspense kept building and building, going from bad to worse to worst. I fear for all of their lives and wonder…will Kristine kill one or more of them off? Would she really do that?

As I read of the black oozing menace, I pictured Supernatural episodes. It allowed me to let the story unfold as if it was a movie and made if even more frightening.

Each story for the Celeste series gets more intense, as she goes deeper into her gift.

Primal, due out in March of 2017, will be her greatest challenge of all and I am rubbing my hands together with glee and a wicked grin on my face as I anticipate the deliciousness of more evil, more battles and more victory for Celeste.

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of Celeste Files: Possessed by Kristine Mason. ( )
  sherry69 | Mar 1, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 123,742,016 books! | Top bar: Always visible