The Gender Fall

by Bella Forrest

Series: The Gender Game (5)

Continue Violet and Viggo's heart-racing journey in the epic fifth book of The Gender Game series.

This dragged on a bit too much for my taste. Of course, the ending gets you, but I'm not in a rush to read the next book just quite yet. ( )
  CarinMB | Oct 19, 2022 |
So the books really blended together due to my binge reading, and because Violet goes from one catastrophe that she shouldn't survive to another. The end of this book kicks off the whole Owen's betrayal bit, which, I thought was overthought by the characters. He made a dumb decision, it wasn't the only one in the series, it works out eventually and solves problems by the end. It was not worthy of his massive guilt trip. ( )
  t1bnotown | Feb 13, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 179,832,847 books! | Top bar: Always visible