The Dead Alone (Empires Lost Book 3) by…

The Dead Alone (Empires Lost Book 3)

by Charles S. Jackson

213,662,626 (5)None
Recently added byRay.Hayes, RichardABamberg

I spent the last few days reading this latest novel in the series and it was worth the wait. Another great entry in the alternative history series. Extremely well researched with lots of history for the fanatics. Loved IT!

Going back over this review, I felt it was far too short for the novel. (I wrote it on my Kindle Fire). Anyway, let me add a few things.
For those who didn't read the first two novels in the series...what's wrong with you? This novel is the third in an epic alternative history of WWII novel and its scope is reminiscent of W.E.B. Griffin's "The Corps." It is filled with events of the real war altered through time travelers meddling. As the effects of the meddling moves the timeline further and further from the real events, the author has laid out a possible alternative world that is rapidly becoming something most of us would not recognize.

There are twists and turns in the series that I didn't see coming, but they always seem well thought out and logical in their execution.
If you are a fan of W.E.B. Griffin or a fan of Turtledove's alternative history novels, this series is right up your alley.

BUT READ THE FIRST TWO NOVELS FIRST. ( )
  RichardABamberg | Mar 2, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,836,707 books! | Top bar: Always visible