Alfheim

Alfheim

115,451,522 (4)None
Recently added bymmoj

I received this book from the author in return for an honest review.

Timothy is a typical teenager on the fringe of the students because he is different, he has ADD and the medicine he takes causes tics. He is also a sensitive kid who feels more at home in nature than he does at school. His mom died recently forcing him to live with his mean Uncle. His dad died when he was younger so he doesn't really have any family that he's aware of. He's also been in love with a girl he played with when they were young but his dating the biggest jerk, and yet most popular guy in school. Through a dramatic point in the story Timothy encounters a girl who tells him he's not a boy at all and neither is he.

This was a good YA Fantasy novel and I look forward to reading more in the series. The reason I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars was because it had just a few too many cliches for me: slimeball uncle, sensitive kid who has very few friends, immigrant best friend also an outcast, and sports jock jerk. ( )
  mmoj | Mar 2, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,838,568 books! | Top bar: Always visible