Missing Inheritance by Ken Herring

Missing Inheritance

by Ken Herring

115,451,522 (4)None
Recently added bymmoj

I received this book free from the author in exchange for a fair review.

Henry Lockie, is an older man who is killed at the beginning of the story but he's present throughout the book as we find out about his son JT as he works through his father's estate. JT is also dealing with an important client presentation at the ad agency he works at. He is working with a new female co-worker, Shawna who he is very attracted to.

I enjoyed learning about JT's inheritance and how Henry acquired the money and items. I wanted to know about Henry, his story was what was really interesting and what made the book. I was not fond of the relationship between JT & Shawna or how Shawna was tied into the story (seemed a bit contrived) I also thought the romance was a bit juvenile. This was enough to make me give this a 4 rather than 5 star.

mmoj | Mar 2, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,831,784 books! | Top bar: Always visible