Sexy Six by Ahren Sanders

by Ahren Sanders

213,660,339 (4)None
Recently added bypcorrea3

No tags.

This is my first book by Ahren Sanders, I must say, I didn’t know what I was missing, now I know. I will have to go back and read them ALL! New fangirl here! I read this book in one sitting, thank goodness for days off work.

Second chance romances aren’t usually my thing, but this one was so much fun. Nick is the hot sexy quarterback that is dubbed Sexy Six. He has been thinking about the girl that walked away from him in college since that day. When she turns up again in Miami where he plays football, he is determined to find out why she walked away and win her back.

Grace’s world turned upside down the night that Nick laid that amazing kiss on her. She will never forget that night. When he shows up in her life again, at the charity auction. She has plans for her future that didn’t involve Nick. Will she still be able to follow through with them if they get back together?

I have to say, the writing in this book was amazing, I have to go back and read Bizzy and Shaw’s book. I cannot wait to read Clair and Mathis’ book. I am hooked!
  pcorrea3 | May 30, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,714,445 books! | Top bar: Always visible