A Finely Crafted Murder (Craft Circle Cozy…

A Finely Crafted Murder (Craft Circle Cozy Mysteries)

by Stacey Alabaster

213,660,858 (4)None
Recently added byIceQueenTN, vera_mallard

STORY-LINE A FINELY CRAFTED MURDER:

A Finely Crafted Murder, set in small town Pottsville's, the new home for Georgina. Georgina owns a craft shop; one of two and depending on who you ask, it's either the best craft shop in town or second best. Georgina's life is about to take another turn from normal to murder detective. When she sees, after sixteen years, her ex-husband on the street Georgina pursues him. Which her leads to Pottsvilles next murder victim, Julie, the owner of the other craft shop.

Georgina aka George's life has been anything but uneventful in Pottsville. Why is Adam in town and how did he find her? Who killed Julie and why? Did Adam have anything to do the murder or is his appearance just a coincident? Come along with George as she solves another murder in Pottsville. My cozy mystery novel review of A Finely Crafted Murder follows.

CHARACTERS, PLOTTING, DEVELOPMENT:

A Finely Crafted Murder, filled with twists, clues, and suspects, will keep the reader's attention from the first page to the last. Alabaster gives the reader a close look of living in a small town; where everyone ones each other, does not mind their own business, and gossip is king.

Alabaster's secondary characters added depth to the story-line. I particularly loved the interaction between George and Brenda; funny, snarky, and cutting. Including Jasper, the dog, was perfect for this funny mystery. With pacing which was smooth and steady, characters which either made me laugh or feel sad for them, and skillful plotting, Alabaster included everything needed to create a good cozy mystery.

Finally, in concluding my cozy mystery novel review of A Finely Crafted Murder, I found an entertaining, relaxing book. Typical of cozy mysteries with a strong independent female heroine, I loved this story and the characters.

A FINELY CRAFTED MURDER RECOMMENDATION: STARS 4

I would not hesitate to buy this book for my self or a friend. I look forward to Alabaster's next book.

Finally, Please Note:

Additionally, I received this book from kindle unlimited and chose to voluntarily review the book with an honest cozy mystery novel/book review. Lastly, book reviews of any novel are dependent on the book review author’s opinion. Consequently, all book reviews on-line and on my blog, are my opinions. In addition, kindle unlimited did not affect my cozy mystery novel/book review. ( )
  vera_mallard | Mar 4, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,767,004 books! | Top bar: Always visible