Doing it by Hannah Witton

Doing it

by Hannah Witton

361449,229 (4)None

Fantastic basis for positive sex education.

tl;dr: If you want to be a little more sex positive or read about some things that sex ed left out - read this book!

I've been watching Hannah's YouTube videos for about a year now and have enjoyed every single one, so I was super excited when she announced that she was writing a book.

The finished product was a really easy read that I would highly recommend to EVERYONE!!! There are some great different perspectives that have been included and some guest writers so that you get different voices that speak from experience. While there are a few things missing - it is a great starter and general overview of the things that you probably should have been taught in high school sex ed but most likely weren't.

There's also a great YouTube video that she made about some of the things Hannah wished she'd included and I really hope she writes another follow up - or at least includes them in another edition of the book! ( )
  LiteraryDream | Sep 30, 2018 |

Figuring out how to build and maintain healthy relationships - with your family, friends, romantically and with yourself - is a crucial part of being a teen. It's not easy though, particularly in a digital age where information and advice are so forthcoming it can be hard to know who or what to believe or trust. Ages 12-17 years.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,692,701 books! | Top bar: Always visible