Trees

by Lemniscates

A lyrical picture book with gorgeous graphic illustrations that pays tribute to the beauty and importance of the trees all around us.Trees change through the seasons - springing to life, bearing fruit and losing their leaves. They clean the air we breathe, provide seeds and homes for creatures and extend their shade to everyone equally. Trees is a poetic picture book that invites the reader to take a closer look at the magnificent trees that surround us.… (more)

English (2)  Spanish (1)  All languages (3)
A book about trees and how important they are. It goes through the different seasons and how the trees change. The artwork in the book is simple but appealing. ( )
  alan.greenwald | Sep 30, 2017 |
A nice, simple book about trees that covers their changes over seasons and the many reasons trees are important. Most pages have only a single sentence, so I felt the font could have been a little bigger for beginning readers. However I would recommend it for a read-aloud. ( )
  SWONclear | Jul 12, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,237,316 books! | Top bar: Always visible