Blindsided: A Secret Baby Romance by Ava…

Blindsided: A Secret Baby Romance

by Ava Ashley

312,842,946 (3.75)None
Recently added bytreehousereader

DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: Sex and spice and cold as ice.

Those are the facts I uncover about football star Lennox Hardy after a long night of martinis and bad choices. Hardly the stuff of tabloid headlines. Everyone knows the Cougars' star quarterback is a womanizing bad boy whose voicemail is practically set to "no comment."

What they might not know is that the sex? Kind of disappointing.

Of course, that didn't stop me from getting knocked up.

But it's when I confront Lennox and discover that I'd actually slept with his identical twin brother Logan, a rising politician, that my life goes from page twelve news to a gossip columnist's wet dream.

Lennox is used to cleaning up his brother's messes, and he barely blinks before he asks me to move in with him and pretend the baby is his, at least until his brother's election is over. Giving me full access to his elusive, private life and the story that will make my career.

What's a reporter to do?

But sharing an apartment with a brooding, private man who's sexy as sin and my raging hormones may not have been the best idea. And when the only investigating I do happens with our clothes off, I know my plan has gone seriously awry... ( )
  treehousereader | Mar 17, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,801,966 books! | Top bar: Always visible