As Deep as the Ocean (Blue Penguin Bay Book…

As Deep as the Ocean (Blue Penguin Bay Book 1) (edition 2017)

by Serenity Woods (Author)

811,440,743 (4)None
Member:JenniWindsor
Title:As Deep as the Ocean (Blue Penguin Bay Book 1)
Authors:Serenity Woods (Author)
Info:(2017), 223 pages

As Deep as the Ocean by Serenity Woods

ebook (1) free (1) romance (1) to-read (1)

As Deep as the Ocean by Serenity Woods
Blue Penguin Bay Book #1

Heartwarming wonderful contemporary romance set in New Zealand – great characters, story and introduction to a new series – I loved it!

When Mac meets the three sisters who have inherited the vineyard, restaurant and B&B that their father owned, and Mac’s father was the estate manager for, he was not sure what to expect. And the Cartwright sisters were equally unsure what they would find upon their arrival. Winifred, “Fred”, took the lead focusing on the vineyard and winery, Ginger’s interest was in the restaurant and Sandi would concentrate her energy on the B&B – if they decided to stay and make a go of it. Mac wants to do right by the women and would love for the estate to thrive again for a number of reasons.

Mac and Fred were instantly interested in one another but with the backstory that unfolds it won’t be easy for the two to find a HEA. Communication, soul searching, secret sharing, and a whole lot of work would is necessary by both of them if they are to ever end up if working side by side as true partners at Blue Penguin Bay.

I loved the interaction between Mac and the sisters when he was telling jokes and sharing information about the types of wines made on the estate - I wanted to be with them tasting and learning and enjoying their company. I felt that Mac was a keeper…perhaps he had been hibernating for a while but he sure knew what to do when he woke up again! Fred had more twist and turns and emotional issues to deal with than Mac did but eventually, with her sisters’ help, she did wake up and smell the roses…or were they lemons ;)

Anyway, I am eager to read the other two stories in the series. I have a feeling that the sister who cooks just might end up with the friend of Mac’s who is a baker but have not a clue who the B&B manager will end up with.

Thank you to the author for the ARC. This is my honest review.

5 Stars ( )
  CathyGeha | Mar 7, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,074,270 books! | Top bar: Always visible