It's In And Out - Again For The Third Time…

It's In And Out - Again For The Third Time [A Funny Half Hour Book, No.41]

by J. D. Sheffield

115,453,272 (3)None
Recently added bySylak

Here we go again with a Funny Half Hour Book.
Top shelf cartoons from the era of Benny Hill and naughty holiday postcards (still to be found to this day - on any promenade in the UK).
Quite offensive in their day (1960s-1970s) and I am sure still are to some; but, mostly this humour just seems dated. Why then did I chuckle reading this. Shame on me.
Many cartoons in this issue are by Art Hurric and Ted Trogdon, with Ray Cruse, Casa Nova (A.K.A. Lo Linkert), Don Hester et al.

Some jokes are quite clever, or at least take longer than a second to make the corners of your mouth curl up:

"In the days of chivalry some of the ladies-in-waiting liked to curl up with a good book, but some preferred one of the pages."

"If you don't know the difference between a hormone and a vitamin, you've never heard a vitamin."

"Some joy rides extend from here to maternity."

"He was a hobosexual - just a no-good passionate bum." ( )
  Sylak | Mar 8, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,923,622 books! | Top bar: Always visible